San Jose, Calif. – March 7, 2013 - MIBA Medical Inc., a medical aesthetics company, today announced that Bernard Slede has joined MIBA as Ventures Funding Consultant. Mr. Slede is the managing director of Breakthrough Venture Partners. His entire career has been focused on breakthrough ways to monetize innovation as well as the commercialization of disruptive products:
- Launched a satellite TV service in Europe and negotiated over $250M in deals
- Put a brand new set-top box on the market - 6 months from decision to delivery
- CEO of a security appliance startup
- Launched an B2B membership organization for wellness professionals in 3 months
- Delivered partner programs for an Intel incubation and at VC-backed MetaTV
- Was a top-performer at an early-stage startup accelerator ($20M in 1 year)
- Worked in corporate VC roles at industry leaders HP and Elf Aquitaine
Mr. Slede was educated at top business schools worldwide: HEC, McGill and ESAD and he is fluent in French, Spanish and Portuguese.
. "I am extremely pleased to be able to tap into Bernard fundraising experience for MIBA," said Dr. Phi Nguyen, Founder and CEO. "He is a well seasoned senior executive with extensive venture funding experience and his expertise will serve MIBA well."
About MIBA Medical Inc.
MIBA Medical Inc. is a medical aesthetics company focused on developing and commercializing products that are used by physicians to enhance a patient's appearance. For more information, please visit http://www.mibamedical.com.